Is your family going through difficult times? Whether one person in the family is struggling or two family members are in conflict, it can have a ripple effect on your entire family. Family counseling can help restore and improve relationships.
Situations when seeking family counseling can help include:
- setting boundaries with adult children
- setting boundaries with extended family members
- processing a traumatic incident or loss
- coping with a family member's addiction or mental illness
- Issues between parents (parenting styles, separation, divorce, blended families)