Online Video Counseling
Hello! I offer HIPAA compliant online video counseling.
Here's what to do if you would like to request an online counseling session:
1. Email me directly for an appointment time at alicejsan[email protected].
2. I will reply with appointment options.
3. Once we find a time, I will email you a link to register with TherapySites.
4. You will be asked to put a card on file for payment. Individual sessions are $135 for the hour; couples are $150.
5. Before the session, find a quiet, comfortable place to talk that is free of distractions.
Remember my job is to partner with you to set and meet your counseling goals. Even from a distance, my overarching goal is to help you feel supported to ask for what you need and to increase your coping and mental health. Feel free to reach out with questions. --Alice
Already have an account? Login Here
Steps for checking into your Online Video Session:
- Login to your account using the link above.
- Navigate to the calendar and click on your appointment to locate the 'Check In' button.
- Click 'Check In' to enter the virtual room where we will meet for the session.
- Locate the chat feature in the bottom right corner to communicate with me before beginning the session.
- When we are ready to begin press 'Start Session' to activate your microphone and camera.
- Your computer may show a message asking to allow the program to access your microphone and camera.